Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lack of Blog = Lazy Trog

Yes, I just called myself a troglodyte. But there hasn't been anything to rile me up lately, and therefore, nothing to write about. There have been copious amounts of photgraphy, which I'd love to post on this site, but I have no reliable hosting service. Flickr is great, but I can only upload a certain amount of data per month, and I've already used my quota. Sad day. However, I've ordered some more prints, three 12x18's, to be precise(to be precise, three 12x18's), so that should be good. My 20x30 print of the cactus(this one) turned out magnificently, so I am sure these other three will be just as good, if not better.

More later, when I am not quite so sleepy.

P.S. Extra points if you spotted the hidden reference I made. If not, nevermind.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    But I'm afraid I won't be getting extra points. Will you be revealing the hidden comment after a while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Troglodyte is a reference to a creature in the Heroes gaming series. Which I loved. Heroes 3 was the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'd have to be a gamer (and I'm not) to have known that.

    I always thought Troglodyte was just a fancy greek way of saying "caveman".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, well, I was not, in fact, referencing Heroes. In fact, I've never even heard of it... :P Interesting, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha!! Sorry, I really needed a good laugh just then.

    Does the sentence "Sad day." in your post have anything to do with your "hidden reference"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are you getting your prints from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, no, it does not.

    I'm using Precision Camera, over on Lamar. Sadly, something went wrong with the prints, they don't look quite right...

    ReplyDelete