Sunday, May 25, 2008

"21st century kid..."

Well, I'm all done with graduation and such, which is really, really nice. I'm starting to become more and more comfortable with the notion of going to university. That's not to say that I was in any way uncomfortable about it before, but it starts to sink in a bit more once one is officially done with the high school experience. 

On another note, I've got a new computer, which is rather exciting. It's a brand new MacBook Pro, which may be seen here:




It's a really useful piece of machinery, to say the least. I'm especially enjoying the 512 MB graphics card and OS X Leopard. Good stuff. I've got another new gadget, a Panasonic GS320 camcorder:

As of yet, I am unable to import video from the camera, since I haven't got the right cable, but I shall fix that sometime in the future. (Of course, Panasonic couldn't be bothered to include the right cable, that would be expecting far too much.) 

On another topic, it seems that I can't even turn around these days without seeing something about Indiana Jones. He's even on my Dr. Pepper... I haven't seen the new movie, but from what I've heard, it's rather strange. Perhaps I'll get around to seeing it sometime. On the other hand, I thought the new Narnia movie was pretty good. Of course, being a literary sort, there were things I didn't like, but overall, it was an entertaining film which got the basic aspects of the story, so I won't complain. Besides, Prince Caspian is a very difficult story to put onto film, so perfection cannot be expected. 

I'm sure I'll be posting some more videos once I get this camera business sorted, so keep an eye out for that.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I'm still pining for the right cords for my cell phone.

    Eye's out!

    ~Josi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yar... what sort of cords? (Cords are very annoying.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A car charger and a usb cord to sync music and other info onto my phone. Also an external memory card.

    ReplyDelete