Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Grrr, technology.

Given the fact that I am once again a Mac user, I have attempted to use the Mac mail program. It's a nice little program, and it'd be great if I could use it. Only problem is that I use Yahoo for my primary email address, and Yahoo doesn't let its normal users have POP servers, that's only for paying clients. This is really annoying, especially since Gmail offers this exact same service to their users for FREE. Whyyyy? Why does Yahoo have to be so stupid? I had heard that Yahoo users in the UK had access to POP servers, so I actually went over there and created a UK account, but to no avail. I'm really tempted to switch my main email address to Gmail, but I don't know if it's worth it. But, I suppose that if there was ever a good time to do such a thing, it'd be now. Perhaps. We shall see... The Gmail online interface isn't really to my liking, whereas I've been accustomed to the Yahoo layout, but that's probably not terribly important. 

Ok, forget it, I'm switching. It'll make for better consolidation, I think.

On a side note, I like the new Weezer song/video. I wish they would've left the train wreck that is Chris Crocker out of it. It's kind of weird seeing all of those internet personalities in the same place, but it's an ingenious idea, nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment