Friday, June 6, 2008

I give up.

Well, this is the end, folks. Hillary Clinton is out, Barack is in. I've already presented my views on Obama, so if you'd like to revisit that, see this post. I'm not terribly optimistic about the political future of America. I'd like to say that I could just shut my eyes for the next 4 years, but that's really not going to happen. So, I give up, I really don't have much more to say about that situation. Although, I'm certain I'll go back in my word here in a few months when the campaign starts to heat back up.

On a side note, I absolutely despise modernity and all of the worthless ideologies that have crept into our thinking because of it. Most of the time, we don't even realise exactly how much post-modernism has changed the world, our society and the way we think. 

I think it's safe to say that I am becoming an amateur videographer. My camcorder and my MacBook make me a travelling movie studio. I really enjoy taking footage, editing it and producing a final product, it's really fun. I imagine this will become an even bigger hobby as I get better at it. Fun, eh?

1 comment:

  1. I pretty much agree. That's all there is to say. :P

    About the videography: Looking forward to it!! :D

    ReplyDelete