Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"Do you spell that with one L, or two, Mrs. President?"

Well, it is January the first, in the Year of Our Lord, two-thousand and eight.  I haven't much to say about that. For me, 2008 screams one thing: Hillary.  Let's think about that for a moment. Allow it to sink in. 11 months from now, Hillary Clinton could very well be our President-elect. Lord have mercy upon us, miserable offenders. For miserable we shall be and miserable we shall remain if this thing comes to pass. Things look grim, friends. There aren't any strong candidates who clearly rise above the rest.  I can't think of an individual candidate that I could seriously get behind and support.  I hope this will change as the campaign progresses.

But enough about that.  Because it is now the new year, I'd like to do a post concerning Rolling Stone's list of top albums from 2007, because I think it's an interesting indicator of where modern American music is heading. But, because I am rather sleepy at the moment, I shall restrain myself.  

Again, Happy New Year.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment