Friday, January 11, 2008

In which Andrew has a conversation with the Math Eagle.

I procured the textbook for my Trigonometry class a couple days ago.  This is the cover:


Apparently, the majestic eagle on the front of the book is meant to inspire me to greater heights of mathematical excellence. Math Eagle says: "Soh Cah Toa!" The textbook cost us 91 red, white and blue American dollars. That's a lot of dollars. Math Eagle, I am expecting a lot from you. For $91, I had better be getting something out of this deal. Don't let me down, Math Eagle. America needs you.

I have a new desk. I love it. I practically live here, now. Pictures shall be posted once I find a proper camera. The only one I have access to at the moment it attached to my MacBook, and it's not incredibly useful for taking normal pictures of things. I've also got my new Moleskine notebooks, which I am very pleased with. I'll post pictures of those, as well. They should prove to be useful tools in the coming semester. 

My college application essays are complete! I am glad about that. Although, it's kind of a hollow victory. This sums it up quite nicely: 


But it's done at any rate. 

That is all. Dre... OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment