Monday, January 21, 2008

Lulz, I am a mink.

I am almost finished with my college applications, which is quite handy. I don't know what I'd do without online applications. They save my life. I've only got to turn in my UT application and then complete the UT Plan II Liberal Arts honours program application. That looks like a pretty good program, so I'm hoping to get accepted into that. 

Well, today is Martin Luther King, Jr. day. I am not sure what I am supposed to do with this so-called holiday. Is there a certain way in which one should celebrate MLK day? It's kind of like President's Day. It doesn't have any sort of express purpose, but we still cancel classes, close stores and what have you. Also, January 21st is supposedly the most depressing day of the year. I call shenanigans on that, 'cos I wasn't depressed at all today.
 
I am looking forward to seeing Cloverfield. I've kind of gotten into the entire backstory and all of the online clues and things of that nature, so I'll be interested to see the actual movie. It is definitely a unique film experience, from what I have heard. I suppose the whole project is unique, but the film-making style of this particular movie seems to be especially unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment